From:
Robin Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:19:18 -0400
It's been a while since I hosted a monthly webinar that excited me as much
as this one, and I want to share with you all.

June 20th I host Dave Lewis, Chief Data Scientist of Brainspace joining
Mark Noel, VP of Advanced Technology Consulting at Stroz Friedberg
for "Machine Learning and Analytics for Investigations."  As always,
complimentary to attend

Register here:  http://hubs.ly/H07J5h10

DESCRIPTION OF PROGRAM:

How do you search for “unusual” communications when bad actors might
be talking in code, or when you don’t know specifically what to search for?
And how can you “prove a negative” when an investigation doesn’t turn up
any suspicious activity?

Growing data volumes have made it impossible for investigators to
manually search through everything, while increased regulatory and
compliance demands have increased the need for fast, efficient, and
thorough investigations. Fortunately, new tools can dramatically augment
(not replace!) the abilities of investigators to quickly and thoroughly
uncover important information.

In this webinar, two experts on machine learning and analytics for legal
applications will discuss new technologies, workflows, and best practices for
investigating large amounts of data. Join Dave Lewis, Chief Data Scientist
at Brainspace, a Cyxtera Business and Mark Noel, Vice President of
Advanced Technology Consulting at Stroz Friedberg as they discuss:

	Challenges posed by investigative tasks, and how they differ from
other forms of legal search
	How to actively explore document and data collections with machine
learning, analytics, and data visualization to find unusual patterns and
unexpected content
	Example workflows combining multiple tools and leveraging your
knowledge of the matter under investigation
	Metrics for evaluating and defending your technology-assisted
investigations
	What the near future holds: dynamic monitoring and alerting for
proactive prevention, anomaly detection, integration across large and
diverse data sources, cross-investigation re-use of work product, and more

Machine Learning and Analytics for Investigations
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
1:00 p.m. Eastern time

WRITE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS:

Robin Thompson CEDS IGP CIP IGP