From:
Annette LaFave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:39:08 +0000
Happy Friday Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the City of Fort St John, in beautiful northeastern BC, is hiring a new Records Management Coordinator.

I've been lucky to occupy this position for 3+ years, and would have been delighted to stay much longer, except that I've made the decision to join my true love who lives, unfortunately,
far away in another province :(

Anyone who is proactive and enthusiastic about records mangement,  with records experience, is invited to apply. The full job description is available on our website:  www.fortstjohn.ca<http://www.fortstjohn.ca>

It's been a great experience working for this city ; my colleagues are friendly, it's a very pleasant work environment with great benefits, and what's more, they respect the job that I do :)

We're a small city (ca. 20,000) but we have all the amenities, including a fully-functioning hospital and a college. Accommodations (rent, real estate) are reasonably priced, there are lots of good restaurants and pubs, and
there are tons of recreational activities to enjoy. In minutes you can be out of the city and into nature. And because we're small, no horrible commute! As it happens, there is an advertorial in
today's Vancouver Sun newspaper which highlights our city:   http://www.truenorthliving.ca/community/fort-st-john-safeguarding-canadas-natural-splendor?utm_source=client&utm_medium=social

I'd be delighted to speak with anyone who wants to learn more about this position. Just send me an e-mail,  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  , or call my direct line (below).

Cheers!

Annette

Annette LaFave
Records Management Coordinator
City of Fort St John, BC, Canada
(250) 794-3280

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or their employee or agent responsible for receiving the message on their behalf, your receipt of this message is in error and not meant to waive privilege in this message. Please notify us immediately, and delete the message and any attachments without reading the attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. Thank you.