From:
Robin Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:43:01 -0400
Hello all.  Got great news that my July webinar for both the US and UK
broadcasts is pre-approved for an hour of CRM credit!  So a great free
program, and CRM maintenance.  General certificates are also given for
self-reporting.

July 18 at 1 pm ET US Version - register here: http://hubs.ly/H081_kw0
July 25 at 1 pm BST UK Version - register here:  http://hubs.ly/H08202w0

The EU has introduced strict new measures to protect its citizens by
enforcing rules for any organization globally handling the personal data of
EU individuals. The GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018.  This program
will discuss the key actions that organizations should consider, and
highlights will include:

Understanding where and how organizations use and store European
personal data
Reviewing existing security controls
Assessing third party personal data security standards
Reporting requirements for data breaches
Understanding the new duties for data processors and data subjects

In this webinar, our experts will help you with information on  how you can
protect and prepare your organization for this new regulation, tieing the
relevance of the GDPR to our work with information, regulatory inquiry and
discovery.

Mark Noel
Vice-President, Advanced Technology Consulting

Mark Noel  is Vice-President of Advanced Technology Consulting and leads
the firm's consulting program for managed services in the Electronic
Discovery and Disclosure Practice Group.

Alexander Carte
Managing Director

Alexander Carte is a Managing Director in the UK office of Stroz Friedberg
where he leads complex investigations, audits and reviews.

Mark Brannigan, CEDS
Vice-President, Managed Services, Client Development
Mark Brannigan, CEDS, is a Vice-President in the UK office of Stroz
Friedberg where he leads managed services client development.

Cheers and have a great day!
Robin Athlyn Thompson CEDS IGP CIP