Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 08:58:18 -0500
That’s right — 14 years.

Said incident took place at Tewksbury Hospital in Massachusetts, where a
clerk inappropriately accessed the records of more than 1,000 patients
between 2003 and 2017, according to *The Boston Globe*. The breach was
completely unaccounted for until somebody called in a complaint.

http://bit.ly/2wfAVa4
http://bit.ly/2wfAVa4+

A clerk at the state-run Tewksbury Hospital inappropriately viewed the
electronic medical records of 1,100 patients from 2003 to 2017, the
Department of Public Health revealed Friday.

The clerk, who no longer works at the hospital, had access to records as
part of her job but snooped into patient files she was not supposed to see,
according to Tom Lyons, health department spokesman.

There is no evidence that the information she viewed was misused or ever
left the hospital, Lyons said.

http://bit.ly/2iyjVsg
http://bit.ly/2iyjVsg+

--