From:
"Adam M. Dobrin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2017 10:00:10 -0400
end world hunger #*bereshit*
stop rape #*os*
pre-crime #*jerusalem*
cure cancer #*cure*
c how and y #*ham*
end censorship #*chalk*
revolutionize democracy #*gate*

all things you can do "instantly" just with knowledge that we are living in
the Matrix.

am #*who* dot reallyhim dot com. (that's another one, all the bold tagged
words are dot reallyhim dot com).

Really, this really it.  Someone on this list calls a reporter and actually
begins building Heaven.  You know, after I started it.
ᐧ