From:
Robert Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:30:02 +0000
The way most organizations currently manage their electronic records will not meet good information governance standards.

We know this from the just released Cohasset / ARMA / AIIM survey on the current state of electronic records management  -  http://www.cohasset.com/retrievePDF.php?id=17

For the organizations we work for to achieve “real” information governance, we, their records and information management professionals, have an ongoing need to improve our professional knowledge and skill sets…

…And for us, to be active participants in helping our organizations meet the challenge of successfully managing ‘electronic records, all of us must advance our education every year!

This is why, for 22 years, we have co-chaired The National Conference on Managing Electronic Records (MER).  Throughout these many years, members of this list have consistently attended the MER - beneifitng from the renowned quality, insightfulness, and timeliness of the MER’s sessions.

Now is the time to register for MER'14

May 19 – 21 are the dates for this year's MER conference in Chicago.

MER'14 features:

-         27 sessions – addressing the key legal, technical, and an operational issues associated managing of electronic records and information;

-         12 case studies – detailing, by those responsible for the implementations and integrations, how problems were turned into successes;

-         11 session themes – from “getting started” to “cutting edge” – with a special conference-wide focus on information governance;

-         52 outstanding speakers – delivering timely, accurate information, as well as, an abundance of practical ideas;

-         4 six-hour preconference tutorials;

-         22 Premier solutions providers – addressing your electronic records management problems.

The MER also is renowned as “the place” for really productive networking.

98% of last year’s MER registrants said they would recommend this conference.

Now is the time to go to: www.merconference.com<http://www.merconference.com> -  for complete information about MER'14 as well as the easy-to-use, downloadable conference brochure.

As co-chairs of MER’14, we look forward to personally welcoming you to MER ’14 in May.

Chris Burns and Bob Williams
Cohasset Associates