From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:59:23 -0400
While I am not quite ready to climb onboard the "eye-gee" bandwagon, I have
been looking very closely at the IAPP and leaning towards the CIPP/US
certification.  If there is anyone on the Listserv who has taken that
route, I'd love to talk with you about the impact on your career.  I won't
be in San Diego next week, but did attend the IAPP Certification Foundation
pre-con last year.

I'd like to learn about how you've used the CIPP to compliment your RM
career (or vice-versa), and would appreciate any/all views.  Feel free to
reach out to me separately if you'd prefer to discuss off-list, and for
those of you heading west, enjoy ARMA and San Diego!

Thanks.
Earl