From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2016 23:29:32 -0400
Good evening,

I'm honored to be able to deliver a Rapid Fires session at the upcoming
ARMA Conference in San Antonio next month, and my topic is on how to
develop a records management steering committee.  I've also been asked to
write an article on this topic for a local ARMA Chapter, and would like to
gather some statistics and background information for these events.  As
such, I've developed a short, 10-question SurveyMonkey survey designed to
capture this information.  Participation is limited to the first 100
responders, and your identity will be anonymous.

Here is the link for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M6SW8PY

Thanks in advance for your participation, I appreciate it.
Earl