Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 EDT
Hopefully, we can do something to encourage the 8400  members that did not
vote to participate. A continuing challenge to the EMC to  provide a more
effective membership dialogue regarding our association  leadership and the need for
involvement.

Congratulation to those who  chose to run for office. Unfortunately the tally
is not fully indicative of the  appreciation for your participation.

Bill  Benedon