From:
"Callen, Jeanne M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:07:31 +0000
Good afternoon,

We have department-based record retention schedules. When a schedule is updated, it is routed for approval signatures and retained permanently (along with the approval form).

I am curious as to how long everyone retains their old schedules?

Thank you,
Jeanne

Jeanne M Callen, CRM
Records Management Leader
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 368, Neenah, WI 54957-0368
[log in to unmask] | 920-722-2848 Ext. 2849

This is my opinion only and does not represent the position of J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.

Confidentiality Warning: This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. Disclaimer: This email may contain information that is intended to lend technical knowledge and support to the recipient. Laws, regulations, and best practices change, and the observations and comments drawn today may not apply to laws, regulations, or best practices as they may be in the future. Any recommendations made by J. J. Keller staff are offered in strictly an advisory capacity and are not to be construed as legal advice. Recipients seeking legal advice should consult with legal counsel. J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. P. O. Box 368, Neenah, WI 54957-0368