Seth Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:52:59 -0400
The MER Conference is seeking your input for MER19!  Of course you can contact
us at anytime with your ideas and comments, but we understand that anonymity
during a facilitated discussions can bring even more ideas to the surface.  We've
hired Cohee Research to conduct 30-minute interviews.  If you have been to the
MER Conference (or not), if you love the MER Conference (or not), we value and
want to hear from you!

Call 800.300.7667 to be considered for an interview today!  A modest honoraria is
available for selected respondents.

Kind Regards,

Seth Williams
President, MER Conference