From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:21:01 -0500
“Our Marathon” digital archive project at library - Stoneham Independent:
News

The idea for a digital archive came about as Northeastern University
English Professor Elizabeth Maddock Dillon found in the days that followed
the bombings that her graduate students had personal stories of connection
to the event that they needed to get off their chests.

"One student was a runner, while another one could hear the Tsarnaev's
detonate devices during the events that preceeded the lockdown," McGrath
said. "With another professor in the English Department Ryan Cordell,
Elizabeth decided that there was a clear need for a space where people
could tell their stories and share them with each other."

http://bit.ly/1hKjDG6

Source:
http://homenewshere.com/stoneham_independent/news/article_c4d8bf76-cefa-11e3-b1f3-001a4bcf887a.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1hKjDG6+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas