From:
Jeffrey Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 10:28:21 -0400
Good morning colleagues,

I am the information governance manager for a registered investment advisory firm. We are currently in the process of finding a new vendor for sending secure and encrypted email. Some of our main requirements are that the client can initiate a message, compatible with Outlook, multi platform capability, foreign language capability and simple for the client to use. Any recommendations that anyone has would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff Lewis
Information Governance Manager
Sol Capital Management Company