From:
"Yanaway, Dana E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:18:06 -0400
A neighbor of mine is an officer for a mid sized city in our area and has inherited the enviable task of organizing the chief's records. Apparently there has been no formal process in place up till this point. He is struggling with where to turn initially and I of course thought of this fine body.
Does anyone have a listing of records series for police departments which I might review to give my friend an idea of where to get started?
Thanks Much in advance.
Dana

Dana E. Yanaway
Records Center Manager
Day, Berry & Howard LLP
CityPlace I | Hartford, CT 06103 | t 860.275.0247 | f 860.275.0343
[log in to unmask]       www.dbh.com

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.  Thank you.