Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:47:46 EST
In my past experience, I have taken the file out of the  binder and  placed
it into a 2"-3" Redrope File Pocketwith Flap and placed a label on the To  and
side to state what is in it.  Law firms have been using these forever  to keep
a file with multiparts all together.  They fit nicely on a shelf  and into
records storage boxes.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
8440  Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
205/699-8571
Fax:  205/699-3278
Celebrating 21 years providing Records Management Services.  1984-2005
We have a new second office location:
Two North  Twentieth, St. 830
Birmingham AL 35203
We are a small woman owned,  Hubzone, business.
Phone number remains the  same.