From:
Seth Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2018 18:54:54 +0000
Thank you for those who called for your appointment to speak with Cohee Research.  Your insights will be a great help in making MER19 even more impactful.

Thank you also for saying, "Hey!   I'd like to contribute, but your times are convenient for me.  Can you add a few more dates?"

I am happy to report that in addition to next Monday and Tuesday we've added Wednesday, Friday and following Monday.

Call 1.800.200.7667 to schedule your 30-minute interview.

Many Thanks,

Seth Williams
President, MER Conference, Inc.