Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2018 09:39:06 -0500
We are currently experiencing a problem with the list unsubscribing people.
We are working to solve the issue and it looks like it resides with our
host UFL.EDU

as a reminder if you are having a problem with your subscription or have a
question about it please forward any error messages or questions to

this ensures that the message is read by all of the admins

thanks

peterk

--
Peterk