Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Jul 2018 19:46:42 +0000
Good afternoon,

We are using the WalkMe tool to develop training documentation for our users in moving to Sharepoint 2016 (from 2013). Has anyone used this tool before? I am just learning it and so far, so good but I'd really like to get input--good or not, from other users. Specifically, how did you learn it? Did you do the WalkMe training modules? Or, did you take traditional classroom style training?

Thanks.
Earl