From:
"Strickland, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2018 17:27:41 +0000
This is my first post to this group.  One of my units on campus is Records Management.  We have an issue where units wish us to store records well past their University recognized retention date.  The manager of the area would first like to get rid of them altogether or secondarily, charge the unit a "convenience fee" for records being stored past their retention.

Does anyone else have this issue and how are you dealing with it?

Thanks for your replies!

[https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__images.utk.edu_images_interface_ut-2Demailsignature.gif&d=DwIFAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=439J7kOGLuoqZPDqLHo3q7KrFWUTgnvQEauKWcZNQr0&s=YqidwnTxfiK4BF_DAm9LcVkvSUHmk8Vd8gU5lxxiB8k&e=]

Bill Strickland
Director of Operational Services
Division of Finance and Administration

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville