From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:52:48 -0500
Hey Maarja, I read the information on this topic.  I did not see any proof
that he did what was alleged.   However, I know people in the public eye,
government circles, and entertainment industry personnel sometimes all it
takes are some accusations.

Sad, but that is the current paradigm in some industries in today's social
environment.

I am contemplating retirement again.  I will make darn sure I do not become
bored this time...

I doubt I will ever go to D.C. again except to possibly participate in the
VN Vets' ride to the wall.   Might do that.  If so, I may ride up to your
office...

Take care.       I hate paper!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM, IGP