Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 18:26:31 -0600
“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records
management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector
general from 2005 to 2008.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was
never assigned and never used a state.gov e-mail address like previous
secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated.
And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware
of her private e-mail server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive
interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without e-mail?”

http://nyp.st/1SvdPSD
http://nyp.st/1SvdPSD+

--
Peterk