From:
"Zuber, Penny (BLM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:54:22 -0600
Hi Sharon,
I have been monitoring this page and just have to say something, basic
and simple;

Say what you do, do what you say and prove it.  (ISO and FDA speak)

Hence Records provide the objective evidence that you have followed the
process and complied with the requirements of the
specification/contract. Whether hard copy, or electronic, no matter what
media is used, the evidence/record is what stands up for your actions.
No matter how much or what you keep, if the record doesn't provide you
with that objective evidence, what really have you retained.

Penny Zuber
Express Scripts,