Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:53:49 +0000
From:
"Andrew J. du Fresne" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Bill,

If the records are not archival or have a retention less than 20 years, I would keep them there rather incur the expense of moving them. Or, if the construction company is willing to pay to have them moved temporarily, I would move them at their expense.  I doubt that would be offered.  If you chose not to  move them, I would also ask the vendor if they could add better filters to their HVAC system and change them every 3-6 months during heavy construction.  You could also have your boxes shrink wrapped, but this seems like a unnecessary expense for 'temporary' records.

AJ

AJ du Fresne, CIP, Manager, UFTV
Adjunct Professor Communication
300 Frazer St. | Findlay, OH 45840