From:
Tim O'Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2018 15:06:33 -0400
Hello All,

I have an audit finding recommending that we purge all metadata posted on our web site for public consumption.  Has anyone had a similar finding and if so, how did you resolve the finding?

Is there any such tool(s) that are largely automated and file agnostic?

As always any assistance or feedback is appreciated.

Tim O'Toole, CRA
Records Administrator