From: Steve Petersen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Out of Office Replies

OK, As we approach the holiday weekend/vacation time I'm going to save PAK a
posting and PLEAD with everybody( with a smile :))  to turn off  your
subscription or set your mail not to reply to internet e mails.  If  you
can't let's hope that the weather in your area stinks, you burn the BBQ and
the beer gets warm!!!!!!!

God I Hate Out of Office Replies

Steve