From: Allen, Doug [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Quick question...

Paul.... would I ever provide a flippant response? Hey, its not even
Friday, yet.

I'm certain that it is possible to have up to 3,000 pages in a box, but
that's not what my prior experience tells me, nor what I have heard from
other Records and Information Managers who run records storage facilities.
I do believe that the range can be quite wide......but am most familiar with
the 2,000 page estimate.

Given what I have seen and heard... I certainly welcome the experiences or
estimates that others might have had or might use.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+

This e-mail is the property of HCC RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. and/or its relevant affiliates and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to HCCS RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. @HCCMAIL.EDU and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) is not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and does not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between HCCS RECORDS MANAGEMENT DIVISION. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.

Keith V. Harris

Records Retention Manager

Office (713) 718-5155

Fax    (713) 718-2003