Quick question to our listserv managers (volunteers)..... Is there a way in
which to keep the posts from Mr. Saklad from appearing on this listserv?  If
the postings were relevant to even a small percentage of us on the listserv,
I would certainly want to see the postings.  However, I have yet to find any
postings to be relevant to this listserv.

If there is not a way in which to block such postings, I will certainly
understand.  However, if there is a way to block or eliminate such posts, I
would be most appreciative.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+