Given this OT topic, I think that it may be "appropriate" to conduct a
scouting effort sometime in August in San Antonio just to ensure that a
"proper recommendation" can be given regarding the best spots available to
us for a listserv happy hour.  Now, I rarely "volunteer" for such duty, but
if such a trip is deemed to be necessary and helpful, I would of
course...step forward to be ONE of those involved in such a scouting trip!
Would there be any additional volunteers on the listserv available?

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+