My suggestion is to negotiate the fees down to what is acceptable and
appropriate given the work required to perform each task.  I have no issue
with paying permanent withdrawal fees since the vendor must physically go
and pull the box down from the warehouse, skid the boxes so they are ready
for the new vendor and then update their database.  Of course, these fees
should be in-line with what you would normally pay for a retrieval of the
same boxes and delivery to your site.

So, if you don't like the fees then negotiate them down/out or don't sign
the agreement and look someplace else for storage.  Of course, often times
we are stuck with a contract WE did not negotiate.  In that case you got to
suck it up and pay what is in the contract because someone at your company
didn't know any better and signed the agreement.  All you can do then is
bide your time until the contract terminates.πŸ˜₯

Thanks!

Cheryl Westlund

​