The Utah Department of Administrative Services (DAS) has a recruitment open for the following position:
Records Analyst Manager
Salary Range: $16.80 - $29.68/hour
This is a full-time position with benefits working in DFCM in Salt Lake City (exact location to be determined).
Requisition # 16646
Closes: July 29, 2018 (11:59 p.m)
If you are interested or know of someone that may be interested, please refer to this link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/2148408/records-analyst-manager/agency/utah/apply
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Lisor at 801-538-3062.
Human Resource Analyst
Utah Department of Human Resource Management
[log in to unmask]
Salary: $16.80 - $29.68 Hourly
Location: Salt Lake County, UT
Job Type: Full Time
Agency: 100 Department of Administrative Services
Job Number: 16646
Closing date and time: 7/29/2018 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time (US & Canada)
The Division of Archives is hiring a new Records Analyst Manager! If you have experience managing records and subordinate personnel with excellent communication skills, this could be the job you've been looking for!
As the Records Analyst Manager, you will:
• Supervise and manage subordinate personnel.
• Manage the program which provides records management guidance and services to government agencies.
• Assist and train agency records officers and others regarding all aspects of records management, as well as the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA).
• Facilitate acquisition of electronic records and development of an electronic records program.
• Maintain and revise the state general records retention schedules.
• Coordinate and act as a liaison between program and other agencies, work units, organizations, suppliers, etc.
• Provide high-quality outreach and customer service.
• Work with databases, websites, and other electronic records information.
The Best Qualified Candidate
The best candidate for this position will have:
• 3 or more years of experience managing and motivating subordinate personnel.
• 3 or more years of experience in records and information management.
o Records and Information Management concerns policies, procedures, practices, technologies, tools, and other management controls that are applied to an organization's information resources (regardless of media format) in order to support business operations and processes, protect legal interests and respond to regulators, and support the lifecycle management of the records.
• Experience with customer service.
• Experience teaching difficult concepts to diverse audiences.
• Experience working with computer websites and databases.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A Bachelor's degree or higher in Library and Information Science, Political Science, or History.
Why You Should Join Our Team
The Division of Archives is an energetic, collaborative office with several cross-sectional teams working together on a variety of interesting and unusual projects, from state records to genealogy to historical oddities. We're always discovering ways to use these records in new and interesting ways using emerging preservation technologies. We work closely with public entities of all sorts, from the Governor's office to the governments of the smallest counties and cities in the state, so each day is different. Join our team in a rapidly changing field and enjoy all this, plus the state's awesome benefits package!
The purpose of the Division of Archives and Records Management is to assist Utah government agencies in the efficient management of their records, to preserve those records of enduring value, and to provide quality access to public information.
• Risks found in the typical office setting, which is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated, e.g., safe use of office equipment, avoiding trips and falls, observing fire regulations, etc.
• Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to perform the work; however, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying light items; driving an automobile, etc. Special physical demands are not required to perform the work.
• The employee may be required to lift records boxes, weighing up to 50 lbs, on occasion.
DHRM rules apply for promotions/transfers.
Agency: State of Utah
Address: 2120 State Office Building, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84114
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]