The 63rd Annual ARMA Conference & Expo will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA from October 22-24, 2018. The conference promises to deliver many opportunities to network and catch up on the latest issues affecting ARMA members.
The AIEF is sponsoring a poster session at the conference to showcase individual or institutional research management or administrative best practices, highlight new developments, or display your research in the sector and share with the wider information management community.
Individual posters may describe applied or theoretical research that is completed or underway that pertains to information management. Submissions should focus on research or activity conducted within the previous year.
Region or Chapter posters may describe region or chapter activities, events, and/or other involvement with the information management profession. A single representative should coordinate the submission of each Region or Chapter proposal.
Submission Instructions and Deadlines
To submit a poster proposal, provide a 200-300 word essay that includes the following information:
• Title of the poster;
• Summary of the content;
• A description of its contributions to the information management profession.
• All submitted materials must be in PDF format and written in English.
Submission Deadline: Email your proposal to [log in to unmask] by August 15, 2018. Proposals received after this date will not be considered.
• Applicants will be informed of the AIEF’s final decision no later than September 1, 2018.
• Poster specifications will be sent to presenters selected for the ARMA Conference poster session.
• Poster presenters are responsible for their cost of travel, accommodations, and meals. They are also responsible for printing the posters and mounting them for display at the ARMA Conference.
• Presenters are expected to facilitate/staff their poster at a designated time during the conference.
Poster dimensions: 32 inches by 40 inches (may read vertically or horizontally).
Compensation: Selected presenters will be compensated in the amount of $500.00
For Questions: Please contact the AIEF at [log in to unmask]
Treasurer and Trustee
ARMA International Educational Foundation
127 Delaware Avenue
Palmyra, NJ 08065
[log in to unmask]
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]