From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:31:30 -0500
Looks like its time for one of our periodic reminders concerning
replies to the list.

Many of recmgmt-l's subscribers receive the digest version of the
list. As such they get to see all the messages in one fell swoop.
Unfortunately this no fun when the digest presents them with the same
message repeatedly because some failed to delete out the previous
message when sending a reply.

it doesn't take much time and effort to delete out the previous message
here are some ways

1. Highlight the previous message, then hit the delete button (or use
CTRL-X to cut it). bang its gone, then you can start your crafting
your reply

2. or you can insert your reply just below the part of the previous
message that is relevant to your response, then delete everything
below your response.

thanks and I know return you to your regularly scheduled programming

peterk
listpa
recmgmt-l