Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:43:40 -0500
>Does anyone have a dress code in place for men and women who work in
>this kind of environment?

One of the neat things that our employer does is supply uniforms for all
employees.  EVERYONE on the company  - the CEO, lawyers, accountants,
auditors, plant managers, production associates assembling vehicles, RM
staff, -everyone-  wears the same outfit... white pants and white top,
with our name and company logo attached.  Sure makes it easy to decide
what to wear to work each day...

Regards,

Dan Jones
Honda of America Mfg.