From:
Marina Zaitceva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:50:52 -0800
Danel,

as far as I know, Projects are kept for as long as T+10.

regards,
Marina

Marina Zaitseva

Records Analyst

College of Veterinarians of Ontario
2106 Gordon Street
Guelph, Ontario
N1L 1G6

Telephone: 519-824-5600
                1-800-424-2856
Facsimile:   519-824-6497
                1-888-662-9479

E-mail:      [log in to unmask]

Website: www.cvo.org

**********************************************************IMPORTANT NOTICE***************************************************

This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from me, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.

"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Sometimes they are the heart and soul of the project.
<

Daniel,

Sounds like you might need them to document (in disputes or litigation) how certain decisions were made in the project. I'd at least keep a copy of them in the project file.

Does your industry provide any code of ethics or guidelines?

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard