From:
Charis Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:32:27 -0500
I have a vendor who offers three ring binders made out of pressboard.
What's really cool about them is that they are designed so that when you
file the binder on it's spine it has a regular end-tab which you can label
just like your regular files.

The vendor that I found out about them from is Tim Lyons at Advanced Systems
Plus.  His e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Unfortunately for where I work now they were too expensive an option so
we've gone to using the prong type report fasteners and placing the contents
inside the expandable pocket folders.