Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:45:23 GMT
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about thesis records. It helped confirm what I had suspected, but the input was very helpful. When theses go electronic next fall, we will have policy and procedures in place to ensure they are backed up to film.

Chris Wydman
University Records Manager
Wright State University