From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:14:07 -0700
Hi Dan,

Nobody pushes you to stop your subscription and participation.
For me it is very important to know about experience of my colleges who came to the same question some time ago.

And...
in this word people(politicians, at least) don't retire, they become Consultants

So, you have a lot to do when you will stop your obligations to pay stub sender

Alex