Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 20:47:53 EDT
Just received my monthly Records Retention Report from Business Laws,  Inc.
Topic-Sudden Impact:The Latest Legal Developments Affecting  Records Management
in Litigation. Based upon  ARMA (duly recognized) Web  cast and follow-up
teleconference. Nice write up on ARMA but gave our start  as 1955, rather than
1956.  Very interesting reading.

Bill Benedon