From:
"Williams, Jean M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:47:08 -0600
Hello Nolene.

We use the plainest of terms as possible.  At the moment I am testing a
real estate database which will hold all of our lease information,
including costs and utilities.  The following terms are part of this
lease database:

1.  Lease Commencement
        End Date
2.  Move in Date
3.  Lease Costs
        Date Costs Start
        Date Costs End

You are correct in needing a move in date.  We typically have
construction/improvements we need to make to our spaces, so move in
dates are different.  Also, in the last 5 years, we have been seeing 1 -
3 months worth of free rent.

Jean Williams