From:
Sue Myburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:53:13 +0930
Dear Richard

I hope you are keeping well.  I have read your call with interest, and I
would like to suggest that there are several RIM professionals who do
not subscribe to this list who would be able to make an interesting
contribution, particularly from the international perspective.  Ineke
Deserno, in particular, has done some very interesting work on merging
these three programs in her work at the WHO in Geneva.  Her email is:
[log in to unmask] .  In addition, there are many RIM
professionals and consultants here in Australia who would be able to
write up such case studies.  Two who spring immediately to mind are
Helen Onopko ([log in to unmask]) and Jan Fisher
([log in to unmask]).  I think it would be very useful
to ask ARMA if they can send out your request to all their members,
which they could do via their newsletter, and post this information on
their webpage.  You might also like to send this information to the RMAA
and RMS, as well as all the archivist associations with which you are
already familiar.

I am sure you have already considered combining all such contributions
into a book.  Perhaps ARMA would publish it - it would provide an
invaluable resource for practitioners and students, in my view.

All the best

Sue

Sue Myburgh

University of South Australia