From:
"Jenks, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:57:03 -0400
Most of the Federal courts went to letter size back in the 1980s. As I
recall, state courts in Florida went to letter size shortly thereafter.  I
am not sure about other states.

David A. Jenks
Government Operations Consultant I

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
considered to be public records and will be made available to the public and
the media upon request. Therefore, your e-mail message may be subject to
public disclosure.