From:
Sue Myburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:45:30 +0930
Ginny
I think you have well encapsulated the dilemma.  The question then
becomes: Why are we concentrating on competencies?  Surely these must be
related to the certification process, rather than the education
process...
What research to date has been funded by the ARMA Educational
Foundation?
All the best
Sue