From:
mwhaider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:15:48 -0600
Julie,
Thanks for asking the question.  This thread has been very informative and
useful to me as I continue to work with our IT group on implementing Records
Management practices for our various electronic record systems and
repositories.

Now another question for those in the know:  are enterprise systems such as
SAP, PeopleSoft etc considered to be built for an SOA environment?  I've
been hearing that is not easy - if at all possible - to communicate directly
with these systems even though my RIM system has the capability.
Thanks Mary