From:
"Osier, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:08:54 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

As of April 10, I will begin a new position at the Maine Dept. of
Transportation.  I'll be running their document management system, which
believe it or not is a promotion from being Director of Records Management
Services at the Maine State Archives.  I'm very excited about this change,
although leaving the Archives after being here since 1984 will feel like
leaving family.

I'm going to put myself on "no mail" sometime between now and April 10, for
sanity's sake, but won't sign off because I'm staying within the profession
I dearly love.  I'll just wait until the IT folks have moved
[log in to unmask] to its new department, and then start accepting
listserv messages again.  I will need your wisdom, I'm sure, to help me with
the challenges I'll be facing.

I don't know what recruiting will be done for my current position, but I
believe Jim Henderson (State Archivist) does intend to fill it.  I am
recommending that he ask someone to post the information here when the time
comes.

Wish me luck!  "Change is good.  Change is good.  Change is good!" - this
must be my mantra.

Best,

Nina

Nina M. Osier, Director