From:
Sherri Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:18:09 -0500
Okay, that's not only disgusting but sounds down right criminal.  Along that
same vein, I once did an inventory for a Fortune 100 firm who kept their
records in a garage/warehouse type building on-site.  Each day they opened
the large roll up style doors (for some unknown reason), and the employees
took sympathy on all the local critters about ... squirrels, cats, mice,
whatever ... and placed feeders throughout the facility and sitting on top
of the boxes of records themselves.  These particular records were being
retained at the order of a government agency.

Needless to say, the "critters" had made their home within the records.
Bearing their young, excreting their waste, disposing of meal remnants ....
ick.

Sherri Taylor