From:
John Annunziello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:17:42 -0500
Steve asked:  "Can anyone tell me the %
 of business in each category and the trends over the last few years".

Not sure how you would find this out without someone doing a survey and
there's no time for that.

Our organization moved from a major vendor to a mid-size vendor because we
felt we were not serviced properly.  Surprisingly, this mid-sized vendor
actually cares about our records and how we manage them.  They have gone
overboard to make the transition work smoothly and the honeymoon
continues.  My guess is that the big guy is becoming complacent with it's
size and many companies will move their business elsewhere.

John Annunziello
Manager, Records and Information
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority

"Information is a corporate, strategic asset that needs to be managed"