From:
Lura Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:39:46 -0800
Thank you so much!
I am a member of the Puget Sound ARMA Chapter, and ARMA International,
thanks to a scholarship I applied for to get the guidance I thought
would come from such a prestigious organization. I am so grateful for
that opportunity. I intend on furthering my education in RM, and am sure
that ARMA will help tremendously. My issue is that I'm not qualified, I
don't know where to start most days, and so the job takes longer, which
my org does not seem to mind. That is where I get frustrated. I know
what needs to be done, but lack the time and support within my
organization to accomplish it. I see job postings that ask for
professionals such as yourselves, and do feel a bit of a bite. I want to
be there, and know that with the support from ARMA, and my own tenacity,
it can happen. I think that if my organization had someone like Chris
Flynn doing the job, they would be top notch in RM.
Thanks for all of your replies to my post, the encouragement helps!
Lura Harrison