From:
"Osier, Nina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 08:09:38 -0400
Thanks, Gary!  I was so pleased with that article.  Reporter Susan Cover did a great job.  For anyone out there who may be wondering, although we hated to part with Jim Henderson when he retired after 20 years as State Archivist, Dave Cheever has stepped into the post and made it his own already.  We're delighted to be working for him.  Life at the Maine State Archives is good!

Best,

Nina

Nina M. Osier, Director
Division of Records Management Services