From:
Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:32:35 -0400
Good day and Hey Y'all!

I have been recruited to find a place for all of you rowdies and
not-so-rowdies to gather before the ARMA Int'l Conference and Expo,
October 15 - 18.  I believe that I have found THE place to engage in
great conversation, have a drink or two, listen to some excellent music,
and not have to travel far from the hotel.

I am looking at the Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Pleasure
Island on Walt Disney property (about a 5 minute cab ride).  And, there
is NO cover for your admission to the pub!

If you are interested in checking out the place, please go to
www.raglanroadirishpub.com <http://www.raglanroadirishpub.com/>

I would like to know if you plan to attend, so please drop me a note
before October 2nd and I'll place you name on the list.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Orlando!

All the best,

Alice

Alice B. Young

Records Management Administrator