From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:36:12 -0600
Texas? Ain't that just south of ND?
You could propose splitting off from the rest of Texas. I understand that is an option and there must be money it cause I don't see any states giving back their charter. Run it up the flag pole see what the county says.

Without more detail I wouldn't know where to begin.

Chris Flynn

The profession is full of folks exiled from Texas, you should expect to hear from them soon. They might not be much help but then you can always hope :)